Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Year!














































Believe it or not my sweet baby Olivia has turned one today! I have heard it said a million times but feel it so much...."Time goes to fast...enjoy your babies!" I am so blessed beyond mention for my 4 sweet children. Olivia has been the best thing that could have ever happened to our family. I made her a birthday spread in the theme of Mary Englbreit whom I think is so fun and whimsical. I love the way the cookies turned out....The cake on the other hand...because of the constant heater running in the house, the buttercream dried out a little while I was decorating it and cracked in a few places. I could have solved this by adding 2x more shortening to the recipe...however because my family and friends were going to be eating this cake....I opted to keep it less greasy tasting. All and all it was a wonderful celebration of a little life only 1 year new...I can't wait to see what the next year will bring us!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Her cake is soo cute! Good job!

Marcie Kump said...

You are so talented! I cannot believe Olivia is a year old!