Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Blessing




See what happens when I am not allowed to exercise! Too much time on my hands...I'm trying to keep my mind active so bare with the many new post today!
Another friend of mine wanted to order some cookies for her daughter who was to be blessed in church. I had so much fun making these cookies. I cut out each one by hand and then made sure that each of them were decorated differently. One of her boys was also celebrating so I made him just a simple fun cake...actually out of all my cakes this one is one of my favorite because of the simplicity.

1 comment:

Texas Roney Family said...

Hi Jamie!! I hope you are not driving yourself nuts! It was fun to see the cake and cookies again, and remember how yummy and adorable they turned out. You are so talented!