Monday, May 18, 2009

Red, White and Blue

I really did not like the way this onsie turned out...so my friend never saw it, and my daughter's tummy did instead.
The big red thing...its actually an apple for the kids teacher..no..not a tomato, what can I say it was late and I was baby tired....it still tasted good.




Cookies...this is a picture of the rejects actually....I forgot to take a picture of the ones that I made for a 4th of July baby shower. What a fun idea....I did mostly stars (as requested) but threw in a few onsies because I love making them. I hope the mom to be enjoyed them. I really do love making cookies...far better than the cakes. My only dilemma with cookies is that I want to use my soft, yummy recipe...but I also always want to make the recipe that does not have leavening in it so that the cookie will hold its shape and look PERFECT...in the end the taste always wins out because what is a beautiful cookie if you ultimately do not love the taste?

No comments: