Thursday, September 11, 2008

Birthday Firetruck


This is the last cake that I made. The cake was for a little boy turning 4 years old. His mom was taking the party to the fire station on a tour, and she requested a firetruck cake. It was so much fun to make! We added the Dalmatian dogs to match his invitations. Everything was edible.


Daddy had taken the kids to Six Flags...and it was 98 degrees outside...and $65.00 per person....and 98 degrees outside.... so I elected to stay home and yet again use my "alone" time to make a cake. The cake was Chocolate Fudge with a Cookies and Cream filling. I am electing not to post my cake and filling recipes on the site, however if you really desperately want them you can e-mail me. I promise something good to come this weekend though...It's one of the best things about a quiet Sunday afternoon...baking with the kiddo's.

No comments: