Monday, September 15, 2008

The Purse Cake






I did bake Cinnamon Rolls this weekend...I am on a quiet quest for a good cinnamon roll recipe. So far I have not been thrilled with any that I have tried....it is probably just me. I am not going to post the recipe because they were not anything very impressive. I am however going to post another picture of a cake. This is a "make-up" party cake that I did last spring for a little girl turning 7. I loved the earring backs. The cake is covered in buttercream...(I like to cover all if the cakes in buttercream because they taste so much better) Fondant would be more"perfect" looking but it really is all about the taste right? The accent pieces are in fondant.

1 comment:

Rebecca Leigh said...

Wow! That cake is amazing! I love the jewelry and the lipstick and well everything!